Beauty Living United offers top community employers who understand and are committed to the overall health and wellness of the people they employ, our exclusive Sojourn Program.
BLU Salon’s Sojourn Program offers employees high quality service, great savings, and our commitment to wellness and beauty. Our corporate program benefits employers by delivering a confident well groomed team, appreciation from employees for an opportunity at great savings on high quality services and products, added employee benefits with no added cost to the employer.
Q: Can anyone join the BLU Sojourn Program?
A: The Sojourn Program is an exclusive program offered to our community’s top employers. You must be an employee of a participating community partner to receive our VIP Sojourn Passport
Q: What does the BLU Sojourn Program include?
A: You will receive an exclusive passport with privilege’s that include following:
- 30% off all services all the time*
- 20% off all products all the time
- Corporate gift giving benefits that include tailored packaging for holidays that allow you to share
- BLU Sojourn services with your most valued clients as a discounted cost not available to the general public.
- Access to discounted haircuts and color services through our Beyond Talent Advanced Academy stylists.
- Exclusive invitation to VIP BLU Aveda Salon events.
- *30% off does not apply to Beyond Talent Advanced Academy prices.
Q: How can I get my employer involved in the Sojourn Program?
A: To qualify each employer must employ 25 of more employees, be located within the San Gabriel Valley area, and understand the benefits wellness and beauty have on the overall quality of life. Any Manager/Human Resources Department/Business Owner may call us directly to inquire how they can apply.
Q: What do you need to do to begin taking advantage of BLU Sojourn Program?
A: Call us at 626 294-9067. Ask to speak to Yolanda Sepulveda the Sojourn Program Director, or Kim Hansen Director/Founder of Beauty Living United.